MIA is a premier organization working for the development of industry in Nagpur’s Hingna M.I.D.C area. MIA’s aims and objectives are as follows:
- To promote & develop fellowship among the industries in M.I.D.C. Area.
- To use the association as a force to discuss and help each member unit in solving its problems and to provide a facilities for exchange of opinions and make available information of interest to them.
- To co-operate with industrial, business, educational and research institutes and other organizations in collection and exchange of information pertaining to industries.
- To take up and represent to the concerned authorities any case of causes and seek justice for the unit member.
- To undertake professional, technical and management consultation service.
- To co-operate with other industries & associations in India with the intention of furthering the objectives of the association and to affiliate to any national body or association, if considered necessary.
- To establish a library and build one collection of books, periodicals, papers, files and other audio-visual aids on industries and arrange for their distribution.
- To attain by unified action the objects of the association.